1. Are the prices listed on line the same if I place my order by phone or fax?
No, there is a 5% up-charge, since it is more efficient to enter your order on line. Additionally, you have a hard copy of your order.
2. How long will it take before my order is shipped?
We make every effort to ship orders as soon as possible. However, an order may be delayed because it is and/or its components maybe out-of-stock, which is indicated on your printed order. On the day your order ships, you will be notified with a UPS generated e-mail, which includes your tracking number(s).
3. Is my credit card charged on line?
No, credit cards are only processed when your order ships. However before custom work is started, we pre-approve the credit card.
4. With so many cables to choose from, which one(s) is the correct product for my application?
In order to get the best performance from your transceiver and antenna system, you should use the appropriate coax cable. However, that does not imply the most expensive cable, or the cable with the lowest attenuation. For there are many intricate factors to consider, and to help you make the appropriate cable decision use this handy Cable Calculator Guide, only as a guide or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. I am looking for products not shown on line can you still help me.
Perhaps, so please direct your inquiries to quotations. Please note minimums may apply.
6. Do you have a return policy?
Yes, for stock parts only. Please see Return Policy for details.
© Copyright 2004 Cable X-Perts, Inc. RF 50 OHM